- Flowhub – browser-based visual programming IDE for NoFlo and other flow-based systems
- noflo-nodejs – command-line interface for running NoFlo programs on Node.js
- noflo-browser-app – template for building NoFlo programs for the web
- noflo-assembly – industrial approach for designing NoFlo programs
- fbp-spec – data-driven tests for NoFlo and other FBP environments
- flowtrace – tool for retroactive debugging of NoFlo programs. Supports visual replay with Flowhub
- fbp-diff – Tool for visualizing changes between versions of a NoFlo graph
See also the list of reusable NoFlo modules on NPM.